Our mission is to make business data accessible to everyone easily. Companies have all kind of information, buried in their software. We let those businesses get those information through Slack.
We've just raised our $2M+ seed round, we're three founders and are looking for our first employees to help us challenge the way people access data in companies.
The people behind Birdly
- We’re a young startup that took part in last winter’s YCombinator program and NUMA Accelerate program with founders from HEC, Polytechnique, Supaero and Design school UID
- We’re funded by prestigious investors such as Slack, YCombinator, Jason Lemkin, NUMA, Algolia founder, Wit.ai founder as well as prestigious VCs (FundersClub, Alven, Partech)
- Before our pivot, we were among the first slack bot builders in the world (www.expenses.getbirdly.com)
- We’re now between Paris and San Francisco. Travels will be much encouraged.
- We believe in simple values such as humility, kindness, pragmatism and trust
Press & Websites
- Birdly’s website www.getbirdly.com
- Birdly has been awarded Top startup from YC Winter 2016 batch by Mattermark
- Birdly awarded Best pitch of YC Winter 2016 demo day by Techcrunch by TechCrunch
- Our story at YCombinator told to Les Echos (in French)
- TechCrunch article about Birdly: Birdly Wants To Help Call Your Customer Data By Talking To A Slack Bot
No open jobs at this moment