After a few iterations building products on top of Slack, Birdly is helping companies to make their Engineering Managers grow in Leardership.
Our solution provides real-time support in Slack to assist green Engineering Managers when they face management issues. The service connects them with more experienced Engineering Managers (we called them Helpors) from the best companies, who share (by chat or video) their experience on similar problems they had. All within Slack
The people behind Birdly
- We’re a young startup that took part in last winter’s YCombinator program and NUMA Accelerate program with founders from HEC, Polytechnique, Supaero and Design school UID
- We’re funded by prestigious investors such as Slack, YCombinator, Jason Lemkin, NUMA, Algolia CEO, Wit.ai CEO as well as prestigious VCs (FundersClub, Alven, Partech)
- Before our pivot, we were among the first slack bot builders in the world (www.expenses.getbirdly.com)
- We’re now between Paris and San Francisco. Travels will be much encouraged.
- We believe in simple values such as humility, kindness, pragmatism and trust
Press & Websites
- Birdly’s website www.getbirdly.com
- Birdly has been awarded Top startup from YC Winter 2016 batch by Mattermark
- Birdly awarded Best pitch of YC Winter 2016 demo day by Techcrunch by TechCrunch
- Our story at YCombinator told to Les Echos (in French)